SwissView
Long

SPX short term long, Kursziel 2.750

SP:SPX   Der S&P 500 Index
Vielversprechender Chartaufbau:

Algos reagieren auf jeden Print in den Charts. Für den breiten US Aktienmarkt (SPX)             gibt der Chart 3 Signale in 3 verscheidenen Zeitebenen:

- double bottom (mittel/langfristig)
- Trendbruch letzter Downtrend (kurz/mittelfristig)
- mögliches inverted hammer reversal pattern (kurzfristig)

Kurziel: 2.750 Punkte, short term
Trade ist aktiv: SPY: Die US Futures zeigen das mögliche inverted hammer reversal pattern noch etwas deutlicher:

Trade ist aktiv: Mark Zuckerberg hat - bislang einen sehr überzeugenden Auftritt in der Anhörung vor dem US Kongress:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/10/watch-facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-testify-before-congress.html

Die US-Aktienmärkte werden durch Facebook - bislang - nicht negativ beeinflusst. FB selbst steigt auf 163 USD an.
Trade ist aktiv: Erst nervös, dann souverän
Punktsieg und 20 Milliarden für Zuckerberg

Das muss man Mark Zuckerberg lassen: In der stundenlangen Anhörung im US-Senat beweist er Durchhaltevermögen. Die Veranstaltung wird für den Facebook-Chef sehr viel angenehmer als befürchtet. https://mobil.n-tv.de/wirtschaft/Punktsieg-und-20-Milliarden-fuer-Zuckerberg-article20378056.html
Trade ist aktiv: Trump, Twitter:

Very thankful for President Xi of China’s kind words on tariffs and automobile barriers...also, his enlightenment on intellectual property and technology transfers. We will make great progress together! https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/983774270886236161?s=20
Trade ist aktiv: Stocks- U.S. Futures Fall as Trump Weighs Military Strike on Syria

U.S. futures were lower on Wednesday as the possibility of a U.S. military strike on Syria left investors uneasy.

The S&P 500 futures was down 21 and a half points or 0.81% to 2,633.50 as of 6:44 AM ET (10:44 GMT) while Dow futures decreased 166 points or 0.68% to 24,185.0. Meanwhile tech heavy Nasdaq 100 futures fell 55 and a half points or 0.84% to 6,568.75.

U.S. President Donald Trump canceled a trip to Latin America on Tuesday to focus on a response to a suspected chemical weapons attack in Syria, the White House said. Trump said he will respond to the attacks this week, once it was established who was responsible. A missile or air-to-ground attack could provoke a response from Russia, which has added to investor concern.
https://www.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/stocks-us-futures-fall-as-trump-weighs-military-strike-on-syria-1388908
Trade ist aktiv: From ugly to dirty:

Trade ist aktiv: "U.S. President Donald Trump canceled a trip to Latin America on Tuesday to focus on a response to a suspected chemical weapons attack in Syria, the White House said. Trump said he will respond to the attacks this week, once it was established who was responsible. A missile or air-to-ground attack could provoke a response from Russia, which has added to investor concern."
https://www.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/stocks-us-futures-fall-as-trump-weighs-military-strike-on-syria-1388908

Weitere updates - ohne Kommentare - hier:

Trade ist aktiv: "Theresa May hat britische U-Boote Richtung Syrien beordert. Die Flotte soll bis am Donnerstag (abend) für einen Militärschlag bereit sein."
http://www.20min.ch/ausland/news/story/Macron-und-Trump-fordern--starke-Reaktion--20388944
Trade ist aktiv: Donald J. Trump Verifizierter Account

@realDonaldTrump
vor 7 Minuten

Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=de
Trade ist aktiv: Trump zu Angriff in Syrien
"Sehr bald" - oder später
Stand: 12.04.2018 12:35 Uhr
http://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/syrien-angriff-armee-117.html
Trade ist aktiv: Futures rise as first-quarter earnings season begins, Syria tensions ebb

U.S. stock index futures edged higher on Thursday on expectations of strong corporate earnings, looking past geopolitical risks and concerns about faster interest rate hikes.
The world's largest asset manager BlackRock Inc (N:BLK) reported a better-than-expected profit, kicking off the first-quarter earnings season. Its shares were up 1.7 percent in premarket trading. Analysts expect quarterly profits for S&P 500 companies to rise 18.5 percent from a year ago, the biggest gain in seven years, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
https://www.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/futures-rise-as-firstquarter-earnings-season-begins-syria-tensions-ebb-1391413
Trade ist aktiv: Chaotische Syrienpolitik

Trumps Strategie hält immer nur bis zum nächsten Tweet
Raketen oder keine Raketen? Donald Trumps Syrienpolitik sorgt für Verwirrung und Chaos - auch bei seinen eigenen Beratern. Eine Rekonstruktion der vergangenen Stunden. http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-syrien-strategie-haelt-immer-nur-bis-zum-naechsten-tweet-a-1202568.html
Trade ist aktiv: TPP

USA erwägen Rückkehr zu Pazifik-Handelsabkommen

Die Aufkündigung war eine seiner ersten Amtshandlungen - nun lässt US-Präsident Trump Wege suchen, wie die Vereinigten Staaten doch wieder Teil des transpazifischen Handelsabkommens werden könnten. http://m.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump-erwaegt-rueckkehr-zu-pazifik-handelsabkommen-a-1202676.html
Trade ist aktiv: AAII Sentiment Survey: Pessimism Above 40% for First Time Since 2017

Pessimism among individual investors about the short-term direction of the stock market is at its highest level in more than year. The latest AAII Sentiment Survey also shows declines in optimism and neutral sentiment.

Bullish sentiment, expectations that stock prices will rise over the next six months, fell 5.8 percentage points to 26.1%. Optimism was last lower on August 31, 2017 (25.0%). Bullish sentiment is below its historical average of 38.5% for the seventh consecutive week and the eighth time in 10 /aaii-sentiment-survey-pessimism-above-40-for-first-time-since-2017/#
Trade ist aktiv: Russlands Antwort auf US-Angriff in Syrien Harsche Worte, aber kein Rückschlag

Die USA haben mit Großbritannien und Frankreich Ziele des syrischen Diktators Assad mit Kampflugzeugen angegriffen. Dessen Schutzherr Wladimir Putin ließ den Westen gewähren, in Russland wird der Militärschlag kleingeredet.
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/putins-antwort-auf-militaerschlag-in-syrien-a-1202950.html

vs.

Chance of Winning a House Majority
Dem. Chance: 61.9% Rep. Chance: 38.1%

Seats

Median number of Democratic seats in our simulations (NOTE this may be more/fewer seats than the strict prediction of seats in the Individual Seat Projections section below, for reasons explained here):

Dem. Seats: 227 Rep. Seats: 208
http://www.thecrosstab.com/2018-midterms-forecast/

Cls.: Trumps Syrien "Show" wird durch Putin - zumindest - nicht gestört. Die Aktienmärkte können bis zu den Midterm Elections am 6. November 2018 weiter ungestört steigen.
Trade ist aktiv: Trump approval declines, and Democrats have big enthusiasm edge over GOP for midterm elections: NBC/WSJ poll

President Donald Trump's approval rating declined in the latest NBC/Wall Street Journal poll, and Democrats are showing more enthusiasm for voting this fall.
Among all adults in the survey, 39 percent approved of Trump's performance, down four points from last month.
Two-thirds of Democratic voters have a high level of interest in voting this fall, while nearly half of Republicans do.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/15/democrats-have-big-enthusiasm-edge-over-gop-for-midterm-elections-nbcwsj-poll.html
Trade ist aktiv: Blick in die News: Donald Trump hat in Europa keine Schlagzeilen mehr.

Letzter Tweet: "Ich, Donald Trump, bin jetzt beliebter als Obama". Das dürfte niemanden mehr freuen als Vladimir Putin und Xi Jinping. Und die Aktienmärkte. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi_Jinping

Just hit 50% in the Rasmussen Poll, much higher than President Obama at same point. With all of the phony stories and Fake News, it’s hard to believe! Thank you America, we are doing Great Things. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/985529299905187840




DAX eröffnet die Woche mit Kursen Richtung 12,6k.
Trade ist aktiv: SPX/SPY @ 2.696 Short Term Kursziel 275 in Reichweite

Liberale Wirtschaftspolitik China öffnet Autobranche für ausländische Firmen komplett
China macht einen Industriezweig für ausländische Konzerne attraktiver. Erst fallen Schranken für Elektroautos, dann für Lkw und 2022 für Pkw.
http://www.handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/industrie/liberale-wirtschaftspolitik-china-oeffnet-autobranche-fuer-auslaendische-firmen-komplett/21182402.html
Trade ist aktiv: SPX/SPY @ 2.700: Kursziel in Reichweite. Kursziel wird abgesenkt von 2.750 auf 2.740.

Trade geschlossen: Ziel wurde erreicht: Trade opened @ 2.655USD
Trade closed @ 2.740 USD
—————————————
............ net gain 95 USD

Ähnliche Ideen

DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden