TVC:GOLD   GOLD CFD's (US$ / OZ)
Gold             has a large potential movement to go for trend line where rejection seems to be not strong enough and where could be broken with long bar. In my case and because is me, I already sold this commodity because has a nice RRR             (risk reward ratio).

Have a Good Trading Week

Cream Live Trading, Cheers!
Trade geschlossen: Ziel wurde erreicht: Target Reached, Nice and Easy! I suggest read the first post, because it did exactly I said not just direction to, also in the way it did (Long Bar). Again a great Risk Reward Ratio.

In my case closing 80% of current trade, and leaving 20% running till 1243.

Have a Good Trading Week

Cream Live Trading, Cheers!
Trade geschlossen: Ziel wurde erreicht: Last 20% trade smashed the target of 1243.00.

Have a Good Trading Week

Cream Live Trading, Regards!
Professional Trader, Former Morgan Trader, ex Merrill and ex of too many Girls. I beat the market like you don't know nothing of.

Learn how to trade with a real ex-insider on

https://www.creamlivetrading.com

@cream_live
@wildcreamlife
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden