Long-term perspective Bitcoin
If patterns are repetitive or at least similar, then the course could be predetermined in the next few months.
As a rule, humans try to draw on the past and the present and look for the future, and that is exactly what I am trying to do with the logarithmic BraveNewCoin Liquid Index for Bitcoin because it provides the longest historical data here at TradingView.
1. The blue vertical bars stand for halving, which takes place every 210,000 blocks.
2. The green boxes represent the rising phases (Bull 1, Bull 2, Bull 3, Bull 4)
3. Within the green boxes are light blue boxes and stand for the phase to halving. On average less than 10% of the total upward movement is achieved in this phase.
4. The length of the up phase is determined from the end of the previous correction and its midpoint was previously close to the Halving, so that the length was determined for Bull 4 and this results in a potential turning point for October 2021.
5. The red boxes mark the correction phases
6. 50 gives entry / exit signals to the holders
7. Assuming that Upward Stage 4 (Bull 4) is also 4.9 times smaller than the previous Phase Bull 3, the target is $ 79.994.
8. The subsequent correction could then reduce 80-95% of the high point. Assumption that 82.5% be corrected, since each correction has been somewhat weaker than the previous one.
Investment greetings from Hanover, Lower Saxonia
P.S. You like it?
Thumbs up (even with older analyzes) and follow me :-)
ABC correction reaches first Target $10.565 with less than $10.
Nest Target is $ 9.850.
Daily and Weekly Close under $10.565 means more downside
Greetz from Hannover, Lower Saxonia
30 min Chart
Second Target hit 9.850 with $5 difference.
Zins oder Dividende? Aktien oder Anleihen? Was sind Wandeloptionsanleihen?
Immobilien oder Rohstoffe?
Sind Lebensversicherungen sicher?
Geld richtig investieren!
Die Informationen und Veröffentlichungen sind nicht als Finanz-, Anlage-, Handels- oder andere Arten von Ratschlägen oder Empfehlungen gedacht, die von TradingView bereitgestellt oder gebilligt werden, und stellen diese nicht dar. Lesen Sie mehr in den Nutzungsbedingungen.