RDD (Reddcoin) Continued breakout is Imminent

BITTREX:RDDUSD   ReddCoin / US Dollar (calculated by TradingView)
Alright guys, what a two week stretch we just experienced as the media and the world cried out for the collapse of the cryptocurrency world, only to be silenced by the magical first 4 days of 2018 and the altcoin emergence. I am getting new to this space here on Tradingview, as I have done much of my charting on other platforms - primarily stock trading platforms- and therefore, some of my charting may be off, such as lines not showing up as they do before I go to publish and not knowing where some tools can be accessed, etc. .. Please keep this in mind. Also, I do not see this as an outlet to market myself or market my ideas - though this is subject to change in the future - I only want to put this information out there, so people can take advantage of the same opportunities I have had and seen developing. One more side note: Verge, which I was heavily advocating two weeks ago is no longer part of my holdings and I was fortunate to have spotted TRX in a breakout pattern at 0.03(USD) when I decided I had enough of Verge. Long term they,XVG, may still get there and I would not be surprised, but the momentum they had was completely derailed because of the media storm they experienced.

Reddcoin has had tremendous growth already; just as XLM , ADA and TRX had before they went on the current tear they are on. The latter three each experienced the same pattern RDD is following now. This is a breakout followed by the consolidation into a pennant formation and then, subsequently, another breakout (which you can see is already in the works here). The good news is this is only the very beginning stages of RDD. As you can see the % increase from the first breakout before consolidation was a whopping 1k% increase. If we mimic the same % increase we could see prices shooting to 0.10 (USD) plus.

As part of the disclaimer or whatever the hell they do I would like to tell you, I purchased RDD one night ago.

glgl, gg (it has been a good one so far :)
Kommentar: Not much to update.

We are seeing modest gains, but still movement to the upside and still the potential is there. RSI has held consistently above 50, which leads me to think increased volume is on the way to stir up price action again.
Do I have to take it now or should I wait for how much it will fall?
+1 Antworten
+1 Antworten
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Startseite Aktien-Screener Forex-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden