The Kiwi has been holding pretting strong here and has now entered the cloud. We have the start of a bullish
kumo twist and bullish
signs are holding. I would really like to see the kumo twist finish, chikou span to remain above price and get a strong kumo breakout. If this happens then I will look to enter a buy with my TP's set at the two blue lines I drew above current price. If we flip back to a bearish
kumo cloud, chikou span falls into price, or we get a bearish TK
cross, this trade will be invalidated.