Professional Trader and Trading Educator
DISCLAIMERS TO VIEWERS OF MY POSTS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. If you don't agree with my views or analysis and looking to just be mischievous, it's very simple, FOLLOW SOMEONE ELSE
2. I am not here to give you financial advice and if you take a trade it is YOUR FULL RESPONSIBILITY, not mine.
3. I am not your Professional Trading Mentor or here to provide you with a Free Professional Trading Advisory Service.
4. I am not obliged to provide analysis, commentary or answer any of your questions. I am here to trade for my sole benefit, not for your benefit.
5. I am a paid member, not a free member, so I am on Trading Views to use their paid services. My presence on TV is not to provide you with analysis.
6. I am happy to help you in your trading if I choose to and I feel you are being courtesy. It is my free choice to answer you, I am not obliged to.
7. If I provide and give up MY VALUABLE TIME providing analysis to you please respect that I am providing it FREE of charge. Appreciate it and don't take it for granted.
8. If you comment to me, simply be courteous and we can show each other mutual respect. If you are rude or disrespectful I will ignore you or send you a curt reply.
9. If you are abusive I will report you and will leave it to the moderators to decide if you should be banned.
10. If you don't like my views eg If I think Bitcoin is going up and you think it is going down, then please do not abuse me just for having opposing view to you. Show us all your analysis, don't hide behind rude comments and alias name. Lack of analysis shows lack of knowledge and experience.
11. I have no issue with you expressing your opinion or disagreeing with my views but please DON'T DISRESPECT me or other traders or write personal comments, this is offensive.
12. I have over 10years+ solid Trading Experience. I do not need to justify myself to you my knowledge and experience, my analysis and commentary demonstrate my skills and expertise.
looks good, then i get stopped out for 9/10 off my position at 279$ and get back in every 5$ dollars down to 260$ or lower and brake even when it comes back at 280$ (or even lower when it goes further down).
we should have seen it comming. I (as little fish) did saturday exactly the same thing sold my ltc and eth for btc, to hold to the end of the month. So I should not be surprised that a lot off people did the same thing when btc started to rise. But I already did the opposite again. Even a free new btc gold on 15-25% of the original value of btc doesn't match a cheap buy in of ltc and eth, with a mid to longtime potential to go back to a ATH.
With a match of the old ATH for LTC/ETH would the profit be around 90% for LTC and 40% for ETH. If that profit is to be made with btc, it has to rise to 7000$-9000$ I don't think that will happen without another pull back in the road to that kind of money.
So when people start to calculate the percentages, then I think a big part of the btc gain will go back to ltc and eth.
After all people can still buy btc for 2 more weeks before the fork happens.