@SashaK83, If you look at my chart, I predict the same thing. I forecast hitting around $9,500 tomorrow, a pull back to around $7,300 by the next day and then the breakout around the 9th of February. As my chart also shows, that's all dependent on breaking the resistance line I point to with the arrow around $8,100. If we do not break that resistance, I forecast a re-test of $6,000-$6,500.
Having said all that...It's certainly not out of the question for us to break $10K today...but I'm not counting on it.
Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um sicherzustellen, dass Sie das bestmögliche Erlebnis auf unserer Website haben. Um mehr über Cookies zu erfahren, einschließlich darüber, wie man Cookies kontrolliert, lesen Sie bitte unsere Cookies Richtlinie.