You may have to pull the chart down and adjust the right vertical (dollars per share) scale so you can see the price action.
Since I recommended BABA-on June 7th the stock is up 58 points (48%).
There is still likely to be "backing and filling", but I believe the up-trend in-BABA will continue for the rest of 2017 and into 2018.
Back then, my original target was $170, If you are looking for a new target, my preliminary goal would be $220-$225.
From a technical standpoint, Here are the positives for-BABA:
1. Currently multiple buy Fractals.
2. The top upper indicator is a 34 day moving average, and this is positive. Very strong.
3. The is feeding in the uptrend.
4. Prices are trading above the .
5. The Forward (lower top) is strong. **
6. The is rising.
7. The 233 day moving average is rising (this is a Fibonacci number).
8. According to , you can establish an entry point, again and again, with each new valid .
9. The indicators under the chart (Chop, Chop Zone) have been green (up) for a long time. In fact, almost all of 2017. This is a rare event. This is positive if you are long. But (important), when there is a draw-down, you can use this opportunity to establish your entry point, or, accumulate more in your position.
** The lower indicator on top is a forward projection. For an estimation of possible FORWARD TRENDING I use the Senkou Span A (Leading Span A): (Conversion Line + Base Line)/2)). This is the midpoint between the Conversion Line and the Base Line. The Leading Span A forms one of the two Cloud boundaries. It is referred to as "Leading" because it is plotted 26 periods in the future and forms the faster Cloud boundary. I then make an oscillator out of this and plot the progress up and down around a “zero line”.
BABA-has consistently been strong.
I consider BABA-as a core holding. I would also strongly suggest that you look at-AABA-this is-Altaba-(the former-Yahoo). This stock trends in a similar pattern to-BABA, but is about 1/3 the price. One reason is that-AABA has a large position in-BABA.
May all of your trades go well.