BITTREX:XVGUSD   Verge / Dollar (calculated by TradingView)
2/9/18 00:00 - Entry (.05) -> Target (.10) Sell Stop (.4) Possible Bear trap
2/10/18 08:00 - Pivot at .66 (Target missed) (Possible first selloff)
2/11/18 04:00 - Pivot at .48 (Hold)
2/12/18 11:50 - Appears to be entering into a price channel . Still bullish on Verge.
Kommentar: Price channel holding and suspect a dip and rip to (~.04) if we see a real run to scoop. Target for a run (.08) before pullback then test (.10)
Kommentar: Without a catalyst, I think it price drifts up to ~.58/.6
Kommentar: Drift Target reached. If it breaks .6 it could be a breakout or just channels again to .5. Dip and rip scenario still in play.
Kommentar: No dip before the rip. Should have positioned for the breakout buy or buy with a tight stop. Missed the train. Nice pullback and possible entry here. Looks like .75 is the bounce for a run at .1 or it will drift to the price channel top around .65
Kommentar: Hit .75 range on low volume. I think it will try to make the run for .1 before the drop.
Kommentar: .75 support broken. I think it drifts to the .65 level from here.
Kommentar: Drifted and bounced off .65 as expected. If it channels here they will establish a new base, but I suspect it drift back to the previous at drifts to .05 from there.
Kommentar: Drifted as expected with larger crypto selloff. I think it goes back into the price channel it was establishing before the run for a new base.
Kommentar: Appears to be heading sideways as predicted into the price channel ~.05-.065
I agree. The chart for XVG is approaching heavy lows. Ideally, I'd like to scoop around 0.01 given that was its stable value before the big pump and dump at the end of last year. I think the headwind for XVG is BTC. If BTC drops, then so will verge. But, I think around the 0.04 mark is appropriate to start accumulating. Re-assess or take some profits off the table if bounces to 0.08 or 0.10. The forums sound pretty desperate, so another hard down push should allow us to accumulate at better prices in bulk.
Antworten
Price channel holding and suspect a dip and rip to (~.04) if we see a real run to scoop. Target for a run (.08) before pullback then test (.10)
Antworten
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden