On the BTCUSD there were 1800+ pips to be made in the last month.
1) timeframe it works best? and
2) for 60 mins chart for btcusd right now i dont see a buy level, so it mean we stay put right?
3) do you use the rsi as well? and how different is regular rsi and rsi exhuasiton thanks
1) it work best on any timeframe :)
2) if your strategy says that you should stay in a trade until you have an opposite signal, then you can stay in. If instead you have different Take Profit Rules (like specific levels, fibs, ...) then you should stick with them.
3) RSI Exhaustion is a much richer indicator in respect to the RSI because it gives you a lot more information (i.e. when price is bearish/bullish exhausted). For instance see how the RSI Bearish Exhaustion was crucial in identifying the BUY opportunity on the EURUSD that happened a few days ago