SoCr
Long

Bullish Convergence on ENG

BITTREX:ENGBTC   Enigma / Bitcoin
Fib, MACD , RSI , Support and Trendlines all indicate a bull market. I believe the price will continue to trend upwards. ENG is a highly innovative token with a solid team behind it and also has great potential as a disruptive technology. I view this coin as still very undervalued by the market. I am trading this coin to increase my holdings of ENG. I am trading with 20% of my ENG holding. The other 80% I am holding long term.
Der Beitrag wurde entfernt
SoCr kan13
@kan13, I am not reporting the wrong information. I have reported you.
Antworten
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden