Disclaimer: This is not going to be 100% perfect but use your imagination and try to get an estimate of where everything might happen if it works out perfectly. I can assure you even if a appears perfectly the break out might not be what it is supposed to be.
What to look for:
- RSI remains above 50+.
- Buying in at the bottom of the cup.
- Using fib lines to create (TP) target profits. I suggest creating your own and utilizing stop losses.
- All target profits are slightly before previous resistance levels to lock in your profit.
- Not all targets are going to be hit. Maybe none at all.
- Last but not least make sure there's or it becomes dud.