Q) How will I react?
- My base price for my long is at $1.15 (Our first buy zone in previous post)
- If we go down (I would like to see $.90 being retested again), we stick to original plan and buy more.
- If the trend has reversed, we take profits at red boxes with the positions we have.
- I do not recommend adding on at the current price, it could go either way and you're pretty much gambling.
- $1.7 resistance needs to be broken with a conviction for me to add on breakout.
Still moving sideways.
A big price movement is imminent, be it up or down.
Having a lot of fun watching the battle of the wicks.
One of the longest $60 scalp I had to wait for.
Boy was it boring.
Classic example of why you want to wait for a close above previous resistance to enter. Don't get trapped
What impact will this week have and other more regulated news that could come out of Davos and BTC futures expiration on Friday? continue down?