Q) How will I react?
- My base price for my long is at $1.15 (Our first buy zone in previous post)
- If we go down (I would like to see $.90 being retested again), we stick to original plan and buy more.
- If the trend has reversed, we take profits at red boxes with the positions we have.
- I do not recommend adding on at the current price, it could go either way and you're pretty much gambling.
- $1.7 resistance needs to be broken with a conviction for me to add on breakout.
Still moving sideways.
A big price movement is imminent, be it up or down.
Having a lot of fun watching the battle of the wicks.
One of the longest $60 scalp I had to wait for.
Boy was it boring.
Classic example of why you want to wait for a close above previous resistance to enter. Don't get trapped