AlexCH
Long

Ripple (XRP/USD) - Update - How to React?

BITFINEX:XRPUSD   Ripple / Dollar
MACD & RSI are now showing signs of reversal on higher TF.

Q) How will I react?
- My base price for my long is at $1.15 (Our first buy zone in previous post)
- If we go down (I would like to see $.90 being retested again), we stick to original plan and buy more.
- If the trend has reversed, we take profits at red boxes with the positions we have.
- I do not recommend adding on at the current price, it could go either way and you're pretty much gambling.
- $1.7 resistance needs to be broken with a conviction for me to add on breakout.
Kommentar:

Still moving sideways.
A big price movement is imminent, be it up or down.
Kommentar: https://steemit.com/ripple/@alex-liu/2018-jan25-ripple-xrp-update
Kommentar:

Having a lot of fun watching the battle of the wicks.
Trade ist aktiv:

One of the longest $60 scalp I had to wait for.
Boy was it boring.
Kommentar:

Classic example of why you want to wait for a close above previous resistance to enter. Don't get trapped
Any update pls.
Antworten
AlexCH gusccbb
@gusccbb, initial idea holds true - stick to the three buy zones i updated in previous post/video
Antworten
gusccbb AlexCH
@AlexCH, Bullish break in the week after the expiration of BTC's CME futures?
Antworten
AlexCH gusccbb
@gusccbb, i am not a finance expert, I am a science/math geek who loves charts. I don't want to give any misinformation re; fundamentals. Thank you for questions though
Antworten
Are we assuming it wil go under a dollar following this trend of is om a hoger probabolity it wil break thru 1.60/1.70?
Antworten
userbeauty userbeauty
@userbeauty, sorry horrible typing on my phone. ...Or is it a higher probability it will break thru 1.60?
Antworten
AlexCH userbeauty
@userbeauty, you can check out my video update. And please refrain from asking these type of unconstructive questions. Ty.
Antworten
I will buy at 200 days moving average
Antworten
Hi, FYI. https://weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/ratings/weiss-ratings-issues-grades-on-74-cryptocurrencies-12
What impact will this week have and other more regulated news that could come out of Davos and BTC futures expiration on Friday? continue down?
+2 Antworten
good new ta brother :)
Antworten
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen Signal-Finder Kryptowährung Signal-Finder Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden