Wait pullback and short.
If break upward I face the loss and go out from short.
Now I think gold go test 1187.5 if gold do it and break it upward wait bounce back down and buy it.
If gold break 81 we will wait for pullback and sell.
We get pullback of 40$.
Now if we don't break 81 then pullback is over and we go back up ( based on transitions ) Let's see.