KyleMcQuade
Short

NZDCHF Short

OANDA:NZDCHF   NZD/CHF
Tonight at 22:00 (GMT+1; London) we will see the release of the Interest rate decision from the Royal Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ). There is widespread all-but-certainty that this rate will sit static at 1.75% due to to soft economic growth amidst debated inflationary pressures. It has been whispered that depreciation is key to economic growth domestically within the country.

Data aside, the Kiwi moved north in a bullish channel on the weekly chart (with some false breaks on the daily timeframe ). This channel has now been blatantly broken to the downside- as has support from within the channel, at which point we are now testing as resistance. This move has formed a bearish 5-O             , which would come in successful should it follow a bearish decision. Remember, the consensus of 1.75% has already been priced into the market. The market will flow naturally from here-on, unless consensus is not met. I do not normally enter before a decision is made, however, this set up will only turn aggressively bullish should the rate be risen.

5-O Ratios
B:1.13-1.618
C:1.618-2.24
D:50%
Kommentar: Furthermore:


Here are previous examples where price has either consolidated around or bounced form the support/resistance zone. I expect today to be no different.
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen Signal-Finder Kryptowährung Signal-Finder Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden