mindstrider
Short

Stop buying at the top :)

BITSTAMP:LTCUSD   Litecoin / Dollar
775 14 4
Looks like we are going down to early december price or even lower. Very visible on this LTC chart.
Kommentar: Should be fixed soon :
snapshot
Kommentar: Wow support still good, last try ?
snapshot
Kommentar: Time to sleep ! Still on the road to 40$ :)
snapshot
Kommentar: did someone made a mistake between buy and sell button ? :)
Kommentar: The last hope (I hope... wan't to sleep):
snapshot
Kommentar: whales are pushing hard with 4500 LTC on kraken EUR ... waiting for some bullish buy

snapshot
Kommentar: Was a small bull trap, all is possible now but i always bet on the fall :
snapshot
Kommentar: many walls now, easiest way is down
snapshot
lol you just seem like you dont know what you are doing with tall that indecisiveness
Antworten
mindstrider Timothie_Roggers
@Timothie_Roggers, I just consider all eventualities :), but I don't buy when it's close to the top like this, there can be no coming back at each drop. Consider to buy if wall 2 broke again, it's still the strongest wall, but always ready to sell if sign of weakness like a loose of whale supporting the pump, or a whale sale.
Antworten
How about now? Still gonna up? Ive been waiting for 4 hours but now is getting down? Cant sleep. Help..any ideas?
Antworten
mindstrider cash_gold
@cash_gold, I fall asleep, seems the whale who sold made everyone doubt and win the fight. So a bull trap, and now we are going down, so waiting for cheap LTC
Antworten
possible to make a lot of profit but caution a whale juste sold to another whale 1043 LTC on kraken
Antworten
panic sell initiated
snapshot
Antworten
Gonna be a long night
snapshot


PS: I don't understand the whales on kraken LTC/EUR; seems they keep pushing the price up with big walls close to the price, looks like the only reason why LTC is doing so good compare to BTC or ETH, but they always avoid to buy... exept one time after last drop where another whale sold 1900 LTC
Antworten
in 2,5 hours or less we should be fixed :) seems we have a strong support and are going to retry a breakout.
Antworten
Will wait and buy if price broke this line and get bullish, for Bitstamp breakout would be at 164.75$ now vs actual price 159$.
May buy again if bullish breakout above 166.2$ (previous top).
Antworten
Deutsch
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen Signal-Finder Kryptowährung Signal-Finder Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden