Volume clouds is a unique tragedy that predicts trend strength with normalized price and volume data, this allows us to quickly respond to small price movements than a traditional EMA cloud stragedy.
How to use:
1. Figure out overall trend direction using color of cloud, green -> bullish & red -> bearish
2. Figure out volume growth and decay using...
Based on the idea that some Donchian Channels in trading books have a lookback or offset of 1 in order to use it as a sort of trailing stop or so that the channels don't adjust. Ichimoku's Tenkan and Kijun lines have a very similar formula to Donchian Channels. In case anyone wants to use those lines as a sort of more fixed trailing stop, offset the Kijun, Tenkan,...
- Based on 4h 50/200 ma/ema
- Static, same accross all timeframes
- Works best with trending assets (espacially altcoins)
- 4h 50/200 ma/ema 's are transparent by default but can be enabled to improve visibility
Blue Cloud = Bullish, cloud often acts as support
Red Cloud = Bearish, cloud often acts as resistance
A Super Trend based on the high and low of a Moving Average, to get an easy view what the current trend is and where to buy and sell.
- The 'Closing Source' option is the candle value that triggers the clouds. 'High/Low System' means that a downtrend is over when the candle LOW closes greater than the downtrend (dark cloud), an uptrend is over when the...
Ichimoku Cloud with settings recommended for crypto by trader IAmSatoshi. Includes a handy checkbox to double inputs, and alerts that can be set for when the price crosses the bottom or top of the cloud.
This script also includes an ichimoku signal count. The signal count is an UNWEIGHTED sum of positive or negative ichimoku signals with the greatest total...
A cloud based on the highest high and lowest low of a given period (Donchian), same lines used in Ichimoku Cloud (Conversion line or Base line).
Short term line is based on current time frame, long term line is based on your given multiple of current time frame.
The color of the lines is based on up or down movement.
I stole a piece of code from PineCoders for...
A centered oscillator, with three distinguishing features:
1) Tertiary logic is used to generate an oscillation signal
2) Multiple oscillation signals are displayed at the same time (a cloud of wavy, translucent bands)
3) A single oscillation signal shows the sum total of the individual oscillations
See the comments at the beginning of the script...
This is a very simple script that I couldn't find on TradingView yet. Look at this indicator how you want (band, cloud, ma's) and create your own settings, I did not test it.
Normally, Donchian average calculates the average(middle) of the highest point of a given period and the lowest point of that same period.
Here I use two separate periods, one for...
Inspired by Ichimoku Fibonacci Hybrid , this indicator is for those who don't mind a lot of lines. All lines represent Fib ratios: thicker lines are fibs for a longer period, while thinner lines are fibs for a shorter period.
- Dynamic S/R
- Overbought/Oversold zones
- Trend indicator
- Customisable periods
- Fast/Slow crossovers
See what works for you!
Search indicators for "clouded" to find this one, and add to your chart.
Takes lowest(min) and highest(max) of several bars,
averages that over several bars,
shifts by half of the middle of those two bar numbers,
and colors the inbetween by candle color.
You can choose 3 parameters.
Please give feedback, or donation.