When the two groups of MMAs part, you have an entry signal. You can tell when this has occurred by watching for a gap between the yellow and aqua EMAs.
The best entries are given when the long-term (red) group is already aligned in a perfect order behind the trend indicated by the short-term (green) group. Sloppy crosses result in sloppy trades.
There are a few of things you need to pay attention to with this implementation of guppy:
1. Avoid trading against the 200 . (I don't like trading against the multi-day trend, either.)
2. Don't take shaky crosses. You want the candle to be moving above or below the greens with authority.
3. The best crosses occur at a sharp angle against the reds.
4. Do not take a cross if the reds are still pointing the other way. When the reds tighten and start to flip over, you're ok.
5. Sometimes it is better to wait for a pullback to confirm the validity of the move. When you get a candle closing at its high or low in the direction of the move, you can enter.
The visualization of the entrances (buy / sell) only serves to help you find "possible" options better / faster.
Die Informationen und Veröffentlichungen sind nicht als Finanz-, Anlage-, Handels- oder andere Arten von Ratschlägen oder Empfehlungen gedacht, die von TradingView bereitgestellt oder gebilligt werden, und stellen diese nicht dar. Lesen Sie mehr in den Nutzungsbedingungen.