Ichimoku and Heikin-Ashi say Sell $ZN
- Price dips below Kumo cloud
- Tenkan/Kijun medium , both averages point down.
- Senkou A is below Senkou B = future Kumo.
- Chikou crosses below past candles.
2. Price made a lower low, broke previous tight horizontal trading range:
- Despite very choppy intraday price action (reflected in both upper and lower wicks) Heikin-Ashi candle body turned , with quite some momentum
- haDelta/SMA3 is below zero line, haOscillator also turns down below zero
3. EWO is and started to gain momentum
4. is also in danger
I think any spikes back towards 132'00 is a sell opportunity. It may happen, as the bond curve itself is flattenning, means 2y and 5y segment is more under selling pressure.
Initial stops for short positions should be placed around 132'22.