FX:NZDUSD   Neuseeländischer Dollar / US-Dollar
84 5
We have a break of the rising wedge I will be looking for a consolidation before getting into the trade! Will look on 1h for sell setup!

GL to ALL, Trade Safely!

Please Like and feel free to follow! :)
Respected Sir, Mr anilmangal says that this will move dowmside with surety 95%....
He says that to enter this trade he'll not wait for pullbac or correction... Now my question is what is the reason behind this "95% surety"... What is some special in this structure,,, can you eleborate plzz
arshadd arshadd
Divergence or something else as well ?
jarodp42 arshadd
There is a little divergence in the setup here. I would wait on break of the consolidation to be safe and then get in. Thats what my strategy is so GL if you get in on the trade!
jarodp42 arshadd
I am not as advanced with wave theory as anil, but the way I trade and the strategy that I use is I always look for a consolidation after a breakout before I enter a trade. This trade is in a correction right now and it is starting to break for an impulse down move. If it doesn't consolidate and just breaks quick and fast I will let the trade go. I always wait for the confirmation of a breakout with a consolidation. I hope this helps. I see this dropping just like anil but I usually am a more conservative trader so my advice if interested in the wave theory is study, study and study! It takes a long time to understand and develop the skills needed to trade successfully with Wave Theory.
arshadd jarodp42
Startseite Aktien-Screener Forex-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Preise Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Charting Lösungen Hilfe holen Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Hilfe holen Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden