I've snapped D to the 0.618 fib ret from the 3000-2000 correction, not knowing if this will hold. Thats at 2600 hence the current long. Maybe I'm wrong and it would jump up the next Fib Ret at about 2700.
Another reason for my continued idea of a test of either 2400 or 2200 is that we are really really overbought on the 1day chart, showing a big M that is being corrected down right now. See: -- that's also news. However, once we are down there - bam, there's really strong support going up.
I've done my trade: Long right now from 2500, making up my mind if I will stop loss at 2480 where the mid of the channel might be (and short down to 2400) then I will go long at 2400 and wait until the end of the wing of the , then short down to 2400 and finally go long up to 3000 over the next week(s) -- is what I think will happen.
*Let me know if the is really there* - else none of this might matter. Big picture: some correction down, then rebounce.
This might be a little early - if it doesn't work out then the correction is coming and its a short. Lets see!
There's a risk we will go further down to test the support at 2100 but lets see.
I bought up some more coin down here and I will buy more if we go further south and have an avg. price in between, thats fine since we will eventually bounce back up to test 3000
Will it be the end of growth of for all coins then? Thanks.
Because as I saw before - there is a correlation between all coins and bitcoin, isn't it?