- Hashrate skyrocketing 2,985,271,637 GH/s
- COIN next news in march expected
- India about to ban cash
- Chinese exchanges want to add trading fees
- "Bitcoin Enthusiast Peter Thiel Joins Trump Transition Team"
- Scaling progress: Segwit and Parallel Validation
- Lightning Network ready (needs segwit)
In case of breaking down the channel, I would expect longer cycle.
Seems like we break the old ATH line and have a large symmetrical triangle
Newsmedia says India wants to ban cash and change to a biometric digital payment system by 2020.
There are many problems with the legacy digital payment systems like online banking paypal and stuff, when you deposit cash there, the "money" doesnt belong to you anymore all you got is an IOU from the bank.
Also linking all payments to biometric data makes everybody totally transparent, it brings massive problems. there is no freedom without privacy.
See the google trend in india is already on ATH while worldwide isnt: https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=IN&q=bitcoin
Also Vitalik came to India to promote ETH for some reason, India is important market!
Would be nice if you could keep us updated what is going on in India, with the rupee and bitcoin sentiment :)