Range Movement is an indicator I created to help me determine a few things:
1. the mood of the market makers and market participants
2. the price trend
What I found after creating the indicator is that it is extremely helpful in finding "EXTREME SENTIMENT" when this line has moved up dramatically and price has too, but then RgMov diverges and signals a...
This script has been designed to provide the ideal buy and sell moment on the lower time frames.
• This scripts is based on the Stochastic RSI Indicator.
• When we are in an uptrend the background becomes green.
• When we are in a downtrend the background becomes red.
• It is also possibility to set the overbought and oversold range.
HOW TO USE:
This script has been designed to do some swing trading on 4 hour and daily candles.
After some adjustments it also gives a good result on the lower timeframes 5m, 15m and 1h.
• This scripts is based on RSI, Stoch RSI and some other indicator(s).
• It provides BUY, SELL, STRONG BUY and STRONG SELL labels when loading the script.
• It is also...
How do i use this script?
Firstly, be sure that you have done your research on what divergence is. The oscillator will automatically mark all types of divergence and has coloured 'over bought' and 'oversold' levels at 30 and 70, although reliable, be sure to use other Technical Analysis before entering trades.
The Dynamic RSI indicator is a kind of exponential RSI. The overbought and oversold levels (respectively HiLine and LoLine) are calculated according to the recent highest and lowest values of the Dynamic RSI line.
This is a breakout signal script based on reverse engineering of RSI. It shows a channel of overbought and oversold readings that the trader can sett in settings. When low crosses under lower line it shows bullish signal and when high is crossing upper line it shows a bearish signal. The script also has wilder's moving average as filter instead of high/low.
This script simply colors the candles based on the defined "overbought" and "oversold" RSI-levels set in the input section of the indicator.
If the price is below the oversold level, the candle is colored in yellow.
If the price is above the overbought level, the candle is colored in aqua.
If the price moves back between both levels, no color will be...
This study is similar to my Snake study. The differernce is that instead of following a moving average, this "snake" follows a RSI closely looking for the best opportunities to buy/sell.
Dark red triangles at the bottom are buy signals with alerts of BUY ASSET. Dark red triangles to the top are sell signals with alerts of SELL ASSET.
Overbought and oversold are...
This is a very simple but quite powerful indicator which looks at the RSI simultaneously over the 4h, Daily and Weekly timeframes, and places bands on the chart when one or more timeframes move into oversold/overbought territory. For further filtering I use the 200 day SMA to determine if we are in a Bull or Bear market, which puts a bias on the RSI (30/80 in a...
This oscillator is designed to be used in confluence with the PROJECT ROYALTY BETA.
The oscillator to end all oscillators. With over 1000 lines of code, this oscillator provides a detailed and responsive look at trend direction.
Blue is showing bullish movement. Price action is most likely moving upwards.
Darkened Blue is showing extreme...
Make this version of the famous WaveTrend indicator has the following characteristics:
- WaveTrend direction detection
- Customizable overbought and oversold level (set by default just like the original version)
- Possibility to modify the length of the channel (set by default same as the original version)
- Possibility of modifying mobile period (set by default...
🌈 Rainbow Technometer - Multi Timeframe WYCKOFF ARSENAL
The purpose of the Technometer is to provide a mathematical indication of the degree to which the market is overbought or oversold.
The value of the Technometer could be as high as 100 or as low as 0. The other possible values would represent degrees of overbought or oversold.
In Rainbow form, the...
My favorite scripts togheter.
1. Long / M/S-R.Trend changing direction. This is best on higher tf, but can be used on lower aswell. It gives signals when stochastic is overbought/oversold and the macd is crossing the 0 line.
2. This script got 2 ema lines ( Buy/Sell crosses )
3. MA line that changes color. Options - SMA", "EMA", "WMA", "VWMA", "SMMA", "DEMA",...
today a new Scalper Tool, which works great on 3 minutes and 5 minutes timeframes!
I called it "Super Stochastic RSI", as it is based on StochRSI and inherits some basic functionality from it.
If you check its settings, you will see that you can have 3 different buy-sell sources (first two are active by default):
STRONG BUY/SELL: buy when green...