Introducing the Reverse Stochastic Momentum Index "On Chart" version
According to Investopedia :
“The Stochastic Momentum Index (SMI) is a more refined version of the stochastic oscillator, employing a wider range of values and having a higher sensitivity to closing prices.”
The SMI is considered a refinement of the stochastic oscillator developed by William...
Accidentally, I’m sharing open-source profitable Forex strategy. Accidentally, because this was aimed to be purely educational material. A few days ago TradingView released a very powerful feature of dynamic values from PineScript now being allowed to be passed in Alerts. And thanks to TradingConnector, they could be instantly executed in MT4 or MT5 platform of...
This script is for Forex combinations of the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, NZD, CAD
- It uses security function to get 28 currency pairs, so that it may cost a few seconds to paint.
- It displays two currencies RSI index based on the chart. For example, the chart is GBPCHF, then the green line is for GBP, the red line is for CHF.
SuperTrend is one of the most common ATR based trailing stop indicators.
In this version you can change the ATR calculation method from the settings. Default method is RMA, when the alternative method is SMA.
The indicator is easy to use and gives an accurate reading about an ongoing trend. It is constructed with two parameters, namely period and multiplier....
For Long time I was planning to make Support/Resistance Channels script, finally I had time and here it is.
How this script works?
- it finds and keeps Pivot Points
- when it found a new Pivot Point it clears older S/R channels then;
- for each pivot point it searches all pivot points in its own channel with dynamic width
- while creating the...
Hey Awesome Traders
I noticed people were so happy with my ZigZag lucemanb script and so I made one that is more user-friendly and customizable
Please note the original one is dedicated to developers, The code is very minimal for fast understanding when anyone wants to use it in their development
In this script, I have included several features like...
This is a strategy designed for trending markets. It does not perform so accurate on sideways.
For example BTC 4h is a good asset to use it.
The main components are:
1. Ema rating made of EMA 10/ EMA20/ EMA30 /EMA50/ EMA100 /EMA200 , but we use it in reverse. so if the trending ema is telling us to go short, we actually go long and viceversa.
2. On balance...
Use this script to find buy and sell zones for BTC based on momentum of the move relative to the average asset price over a given period. The script plots a series of offset bands above and below the Simple Moving Average. When price crosses another band further from the SMA, the background is rendered brighter. The brighter the background, the stronger the buy...