The indicator works as following:
- The underlying assumption (as with all liquidation calculations) obviously is that traders used fixed margin or go "all in" on their cross-margin account.
- You then can configure a minimum trade and a minimum price change in percent for a candle to start computing liquidation levels from that candle
- Additionally: configure the price base for the liqudation level: Candle high or low (default) works well, but you can also set "candle close" or "median high/low"
- The indicator will then plot horizontal lines on the main chart showing price levels where many positions opened at the configured "start candle" will likely get liquidated.
It works for all BitMEX contracts and while it has been optimized for BitMEX, it will work on other exchanges with the same leverage levels ( 25x , 50x, 100x) and maintenance margin requirements too.
This indicator uses the Smart indicator to compute the at the "start candle" setting where the liquidation level starts. This indicator can be found here: Smart Volume:
- added candle close price to liquidation alert messages
Ganz im Sinne von TradingView hat der Autor dieses Skripts es als Open-Source veröffentlicht, damit Trader es verstehen und überprüfen können. Ein Hoch auf den Autor! Sie können es kostenlos verwenden, aber die Wiederverwendung dieses Codes in einer Publikation unterliegt den Hausregeln. Sie können das Skript den Favoriten hinzufügen, um es auf dem Chart zu verwenden.
✅ 💹 Automate your Crypto TradingView Signals ✅ 💹 https://wolfbot.org/strategies/tradingview-signal-strategy/
20% discount code: tvdiscount20
I think could be avoided vertical and diagonal lines and it would be great if I had the possibility of not only drawing a support/resistance based on the greater volume but if there are other big volumes these can also be drawn
Perhaps it would also be great if once a candle passes a support/resistance the line does not continue to be drawn, this could be possible?
But right now this script works great to me, thanks!!!