Alerts will tell you when to buy long and when to sell short.
They can also be used simply as entry/exit notifications or trend confirmation.
Unless you are a day trader, we recommend you only set up alerts for higher time frames to limit notifications.
How to use:
- In the top right of your chart, click the alarm clock symbol.
- Click the set alert "+" symbol next to Manage Alerts.
- In the pop-up box, change the condition to BTCI Alerts.
- Choose the alert you want - Buy Long or Sell Short.
- Choose ONLY either Once Per Bar or Once Per Bar Close.
Note: If you choose Once Per Bar, you will receive an alert the instant the trade condition is met. However, if the trade condition is unmet again in the same bar and stays unmet until the bar closes, the real-time price label generated by BITCOINDICATOR will have flickered out and the trade signal will be invalidated. This option is for more aggressive traders as it gets you into the trade earlier, but adds some risk.
- Adjust additional inputs and a custom message (we recommend to add your time frame to your message if you have multiple alerts set up).
- Click Create
*Bitcoindicator Alerts is part of the Bitcoindicator package and should only be used with BITCOINDICATOR.
For detailed information on Bitcoindicator and how to add it to your charts, please visit: