The following MA types can be configured.
- EMA: Exponentially Moving Average
- SMA: Small Moving Average
- RMA: Rolling Moving Average
- KAMA: Kaufman's
Which settings can be made?
- Selection for calculation formula ("Calculation Source"). The default value is "close".
- for each MA line the "Length" and the "Type" can be defined
- furthermore you can make layout adjustments via the "Style" menu
- added Smoothed Moving Average (SMMA)
- added Double Expotential Moving Average (DEMA)
- added Variable Index Dynamic Average (VIDYA)
- added Coefficient of Variation Weighted Moving Average (COVWMA)
- added Exponential Hull Moving Average (EHMA)
- added new option "Up/Down Movements: On/Off" which shows the up and down movements of the lines
- added new option "Bands: On/Off" which visualizes the lines as connected bands
- improvement of the display of bands and up/down trends
- Advanced options moved to the bottom
- Display of the bands optimized. If this option is activated, bands and lines are displayed with uniform colors for better differentiation.
Please read the topic Moving Averages before you use an indicator of this kind. Here is the official help from tradingview: https://en.tradingview.com/education/movingaverage/