Both work exactly the same the only difference are the default coins selected (and this version compares only 9 coins in total instead of 10).
What does this indicator do?
- can be used on any timeframe
- plots the percentage change of the candles of the selected timeframe of 8 SmallCap coins (Default: REN, LOOM, MANA, ENJ , KNC, ZRX, BNT, REP)
- +1 line for the chart you are currently on (Default: red line)
Why use this indicator:
- compare selected coins to the SmallCap coins in terms of
- see correlations in price movements
- see which coin outperforms the others
- find coins that are behind
- pairs, exchanges, and colors changeable
- always write the pairs and exchanges in caps!