The Skanderbeg Instinct is a and signals Entry Points. It als can be used as an exit Indicator aswell, however I recommend using a different Strategy or just looking for patterns.
The Skanderbeg Instinct is meant to be used on a 15min Timeframe, it wont work properly on different one's.
How to use it:
1. Open an 200 on your 15min Timeframe.
2. Turn off Eagle 120 and Eagle 240 in the settings (those are meant to be for experimental uses).
3. The Settings you should have on are Eagle 15, 30, 60 and Eagle Strong.
1. An Entry Long is triggered when the Eagle 15 crosses above Eagle 30 or Eagle 60, therefore an Entry Short is triggered when the Eagle 15 crosses under Eagle 30 or 60.
2. You Trade based on the Trend. The Trendfilter is the 200 . The best Entries are when price is close to the 200 and you get a Signal.
This means when price > 200 , you look only for Longs, when price < 200 , you look only for Shorts
3. The Eagle Strong is a strong Support or . Look out for bounce's!
4. Exit can be used if for example you are in a Long Trade and you see Eagle 15 crossing under the Eagle 30, that could be a good exit point.
When does it work the best?
- When we are Trending, no matter which way
- Its not good for ranging market
Mistakes you can make:
If the Eagle 15 crosses sideways it is not considered an Entry, it has to point UP or DOWN.
- Visual Plots are shown for Crossover Eagle 30 and 60 (for 30 its green, for 60 its olive)
- Visual Plots are shown for Crossunder Eagle 30 and 60 (for 30 its red, for 60 its purple)
Please note: The plots are only valid, if the candle closes, otherwise it will repaint (Its a Non-Repainting-Indicator).