This indicator is based on Subhashish Pani's "Power of Stocks" 5 EMA Strategy, which aims to identify potential buying and selling opportunities in the market. The indicator plots the 5 EMA (Exponential Moving Average) and generates Buy/Sell signals with corresponding Target and Stoploss levels.
Subhashish Pani's 5 EMA Strategy is a straightforward approach. For intraday trading, a 5-minute timeframe is recommended for selling. In this strategy, you can choose to sell futures, sell calls, or buy puts as part of your selling strategy. The goal is to capture market tops by selling at the peak, anticipating a reversal for profitable trades. Although this strategy may result in frequent stop losses, they are typically small, while the minimum target should be at least three times the risk taken. By staying aligned with the trend, significant profits can be achieved. Subhashish Pani claims that this strategy has a 60% success rate.
Strategy for Selling (Short Future/Call/Stock or Buy Put):
1. When a candle completely closes above the 5 EMA (with no part of the candle touching the 5 EMA), it is considered an Alert Candle.
2. If the next candle is also entirely above the 5 EMA and does not break the low of the previous Alert Candle, ignore the previous Alert Candle and consider the new candle as the new Alert Candle.
3. Continue shifting the Alert Candle in this manner. However, when the next candle breaks the low of the Alert Candle, take a short trade (e.g., short futures, calls, stocks, or buy puts).
4. Set the stop loss above the high of the Alert Candle, and the minimum target should be 1:3 (at least three times the stop loss).
Strategy for Buying (Buy Future/Call/Stock or Sell Put):
1. When a candle completely closes below the 5 EMA (with no part of the candle touching the 5 EMA), it is considered an Alert Candle.
2. If the next candle is also entirely below the 5 EMA and does not break the high of the previous Alert Candle, ignore the previous Alert Candle and consider the new candle as the new Alert Candle.
3. Continue shifting the Alert Candle in this manner. However, when the next candle breaks the high of the Alert Candle, take a long trade (e.g., buy futures, calls, stocks, or sell puts).
4. Set the stop loss below the low of the Alert Candle, and the minimum target should be 1:3 (at least three times the stop loss).
Buy/Sell with Additional Conditions:
An additional condition is added to the buying/selling strategy:
1. Check if the closing price of the current candle is lower than the closing price of the Alert Candle for selling, or higher than the closing price of the Alert Candle for buying.
- This condition aims to filter out false moves, potentially preventing entering trades based on temporary fluctuations. However, it may cause you to miss out on significant moves, as you will enter trades after the candle closes, rather than at the breakout point.
Note: According to Subhashish Pani, the recommended timeframe for intraday buying is 15 minutes. However, this strategy can also be applied to positional/swing trading. If used on a monthly timeframe, it can be beneficial for long-term investing as well. The rules remain the same for all types of trades and timeframes.
If you need a deeper understanding of this strategy, you can search for "Subhashish Pani's (Power of Stocks) 5 EMA Strategy" on YouTube for further explanations.
Note: This strategy is not limited to intraday trading and can be applied to positional/swing
Ganz im Spirit von TradingView hat der Autor dieses Skripts es als Open-Source veröffentlicht, damit Trader es besser verstehen und überprüfen können. Herzlichen Glückwunsch an den Autor! Sie können es kostenlos verwenden, aber die Wiederverwendung dieses Codes in einer Veröffentlichung unterliegt den Hausregeln. Sie können es als Favoriten auswählen, um es in einem Chart zu verwenden.
Die Informationen und Veröffentlichungen sind nicht als Finanz-, Anlage-, Handels- oder andere Arten von Ratschlägen oder Empfehlungen gedacht, die von TradingView bereitgestellt oder gebilligt werden, und stellen diese nicht dar. Lesen Sie mehr in den Nutzungsbedingungen.