You also have the following display options:
- "Up/Down Movements: On/Off" - Shows ascending and descending of lines
- "Bands: On/Off" - Fills the space between the lines with colors to indicate up or down trends
- "Bands: Transparency" - sets the transparency of the fill color
- "MA Line: Size" - sets the width of the lines
- "MA Line: Transparency" - sets the transparency of the lines
- PineScript 4 compatibility increased. Deprecated attribute "transp" replaced by function color.new()
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.