This script is a simple U.S Indices Data Terminal.
You can also set the period to look back manually in the menu.
In this way, an idea can be obtained about Major U.S Indices.
- Value changes on a percentage basis (%)
- Recently, due to increasing interest, the NQNACE index has been added.
- Index descriptions are printed on the information panel.
- Sentiment NYSE ARCA and AMEX indices added.
- SP1! : S&P 500 Index
- DJI : Dow Jones Industrial Average Index
- NDX : Nasdaq 100 Index
- RUT : Russell 2000 Index
- NYA : NYSE Composite Index
- OSX : PHLX Oil Service Sector Index
- HGX : PHLX Housing Sector Index
- UTY : PHLX Utility Sector Index
- SOX : PHLX Semiconductor Sector Index
- XNG : NYSE ARCA Natural Gas Index
- SPGSCI : S&P Goldman Sachs Commodity Index
- GDM : NYSE ARCA Gold Miners Index
- DRG : NYSE ARCA Pharmaceutical Index
- TOB : NYSE ARCA Tobacco Index
- DFI : NYSE ARCA Defense Index
- NWX : NYSE ARCA Networking Index
- XCI : NYSE ARCA Computer Technology
- XOI : AMEX Oil Index
- XAL : AMEX Airline Index
- NQNACE : Nasdaq Yewno North America Cannabis Economy Index
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.