It's pretty amazing how far we've come already without having the official fork date set. Been riding this train since 550k sat. Next major catalysts & activities:
1) Fork date announcement (well DUUH) -> forceful upward movement.
2) Possible Trex / Topia fork support announcement -> fomo kicks in like never before.
3) 1-2 days inb4 fork -> price will peak -> selling opportunity
4) After fork: serious ZCL unloading & possible BTCP dumpening.
1) Sell some ZCL at the near fork peak to cover cost & make some sweet BTC
2) Dump ZCL immediately after fork
3) HODL BTCP loooong (as I actually believe that this project could turn out one of the most successful forks. Ever.)
4) Hoard moar BTCP with profits.
One could try to pull BTCP dumpening & buy back with cheaper price, but it could turn out to be risky move.
Some crude ideas about satoshi targets:
1) current week (without ann): 185 - 2 000 000 sat
2) fork announcement: ~3 500 000 sat
3) exchange support announcement: 450 - 5 000 00 sat.
4) near forkening fomo peak: 600- 7 000 000 sat -> profit taking time. Sell 10-30% of ZCL , hodl the rest for BTCP.
What do you think?
If only BTC & crypto followed common sense. We'll see where this is going. I still believe in ZCL/BTCP fork success and will follow my own strategy.
Order book stats (TREX): 78BTC to 800k -> prolly going to buy more should it tank.
Remember guys : buy right - sit tight! Do not get fooled and dump in panic. Great things will come to those with courage.
valued at perhaps $300-$350. which you would then be paying over 3x the cost for at 7MM Satoshi. . . still crazily possible.