Breakout within the next 24 hours | XRPUSD

Awaiting breakout -

Market is currently testing support - Note that the market broke and closed below short term bull trend

Potential Head and Shoulders - Await neckline to be broken --- If broken seek entry below $2.80
Hi, so if xrp gets rejected & declines.... 24 hrs still? What distinguishes this price level and isn't actually an opportunity to sell?

Should include risk reward so if new traders can't interpret than at least they know the bottom line.
EJSM ShaleIntel
@ShaleIntel, I'm always a big believer in securing a set percentage of profits when a movement like this can occur. Selling is intelligent as long its not your whole position, so yes I would be inclined to sell a portion to stay safe.

As I'm typing this the market is testing a resistance line @ the $2.14 area. If we break above we'll see price movements head towards $2.47

With cryptocurrencies the risk:reward is often times substantial. The tech is not going anywhere and I strongly believe in the potential that it posses. I appreciate the feedback, and will consider applying RR evaluations to my analysis.
agreed, it's gonna be exciting
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Startseite Aktien-Screener Forex-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Um Hilfe Fragen Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden