- , but shows an oversold picture with price far below Kijun
- Heikin Ashi shows consolidation, but to extend into correction we need more confirmation: candle pattern and haDelta is similar to the one we saw 19-20/Nov.
- EWO is .
- For a pull back price should break and close above Tenkan Sen at 1071, and haDelta to stay above zero, with HA candles gaining some momentum in form of bigger green bodies. Possible retracement would be 1120-1130.
- is leaning towards neutral. It can become only in case o a 100 and Kumo breakout. Key reversal area is 1171-1175
- Heikin Ashi shows consolidation after the spike, short term bias is still as haDelta failes above zero, Oscillator goes red and EWO is still slightly below zero.
Don't rush with swing longs! We may see one more dip first. Than similar to EURUSD strategy, later you can set up a stop buy around 1072-1075.