GOLD - Mid Week Update

OANDA:XAUUSD   Gold / US-Dollar
We are nearing to the weekend. This week really turned out to be the week of the bull.
We are near to 40$ profit this morning. Resistance levels are approaching.

1. First the target price counted from the right translated double bottom pattern at 1304$. ( The right translated pattern will be important later what I'm doing and why.
2. Later the 200 SMA on the 4hrs chart : 1305,8$.
3. And last the resistance at the false swing : 1313,715. A lot of bulls will get out at this level as they were trapped at that false swing...

I just want to prepare you that I'm going to jump out between 1304 and 1314. I want to see what's happening with the currencies and stocks at these critical gold levels.

Notice that he FIBO 38,2% retracement is at 1297,88. We just hit our head into that level in the last hour...

LONG FOLLOW THROUGH - Holding the longs
Kommentar: Price has dropped from the FIBO 38,2% .
DOn't like today's price action. It's running out of steam.
Kommentar: Let's see if UJ drop in the night can give as that bounce into the green TP rectangle.
Kommentar: Not so happy with the price action here in gold, too...
AFter a break out of the flag on day 4 we shouldn't act like this. The new highs are smaller and smaller.
I will take profit on half of the gold position before the CPI and Retail sales news.
Kommentar: Closing 50% of the gold position at 1293,767.
I will use a stop for the rest of the position below the flag at 1284$.
Trade wurde manuell geschlossen: These are not the droids I'm looking for.
Closing all gold longs at 1299-1300.
Kommentar: No shorts in gold yet. I'M selling EurUsd though.
Kommentar: Now you know why I wasn't happy with this rally.
Kommentar: This doesn't look good at all:
Kommentar: We are turning down from the 200 MA on the hourly chart.
Kommentar: I'm short in gold : will update on the daily chart.
we will turn to continue the bull before 1260
@usef, It's impossible to tell at this point. But I think we will wake up the bears by breaking below 1200 in November.
usef chartwatchers
@chartwatchers, we are at 1285 sure we will not wait 85$ to know
am still long from 1273 stop 1250
1250 is an important level
if you are selling 1270 will hold
Thanks for your hint selling from 1304 running like a champ...
And thank you for all the warnings!!
what's your stand?
@MBP, I went short an hour ago. I suggest to start to build a short position if there is a pullback - usually no - then add to the shorts.
MBP chartwatchers
@chartwatchers, nice, just confirming. i'm short since Friday. Glad that i did that .
you spend so much time seeing the price and drawing charts typing words,, just sharing your experience.. we are so thankful for everything you are doing
thanks!! i shorted eurusd too... GL
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Startseite Aktien-Screener Forex-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden