- After completing a one year long pattern, FTSE100 delieverd a Kumo breakout and marched almost straight to 2015 highs. Strange times... strange market behaviours.
- setup is , but Price is far above Kijun Sen and the longer term equilibrium level of appr. 6400.
- Hekin-Ashi started to signal some indecision.
- Negative divergences in haDelta, DM_Oscillator and EWO
- chance to cross down.
- Possible at 2015 highs.
- is until price holds above Kijun Sen, but is being tested.
- Possible pattern?
- Heikin-Ashi swignal is swing
- cross down + longer term negative divergence
is 6815-6890. Below that space could open to target 6300-6400 area.
Do you think a weak GBP alone is enough to keep UK stocks afloat? I think Brexit effects on real economy just started to show up.