FA part: 2018 is a big year for platforms in my opinion. Would love to see some other platforms getting more ICO's, competing with Ethereum and it seems like Stratis is one of the biggest competitors. Doing some great jobs lately, but couldn't see any price movement.
What do we see on this chart (1D candles)?
- In this channel it's fairly undervalued.
- Slowly moving upwards and making higher lows
- around 30-35 zone, moving upwards
- stable, turning upwards and potentially indicating that it will become positive in the coming weeks.
- 7-8 red candles --> 9th change --> indicating reversal from the last small drop
- no , but an insane during the last run up --> accumulation?
What do we see on the smaller frame?
- bounce on the green + bounce on the earlier resistance line (red one), indicating we'll be reversing now.
- --> possibly 100k sats within a few days
So, coming to a conclusion. It's a fairly good price to buy right now. Given the fact that there's some pretty nice at the end of 2018, while the price was still fairly low, this gives me extra reasons. Prior to the earlier run up we've seen the same accumulation period. Gives me more confidence that we'll hit the target zones.
Plus it's in a nice , lying on the support from the previous sideways channel, obviously a great buy level.
1: 160K sats
2: 250K sats
3: 600K sats
Could even end in some bigger profits, will keep on updating as it needs to break ATH for that.
Want to see updates on this chart? Check my Twitter: https://twitter.com/MNPoppe
Posting on there with argumentation.