LDFranck

POE/BTC - Waiting for confirmation

BINANCE:POEBTC   Po.et / Bitcoin
Looks like POE             have found a decent support at .5 fib level. According to Cryptocurrency Calendar we might have news on upcoming days - is suposed to be today, but we cant count with that.

Indicators:
CCI: we got a clear buy signal some time ago - it is lowering, but we havent got a sell signal yet.
STOCH: under 20lvl and uptrending.
MACD: above zero line, but the blue line (fast) crossed the orange line (slow).

I would reccomend to wait for a clear bull signal on the graph before starting the long position.
Remeber, I'm not a finnancial advisor, I'm just sharing my ideas with the community.
Kommentar: Update: shorting POE
POE broke down the .5 fib support.
Indicators are showing a bearish momentum.

I would recommend to put some buy orders at key levels like the .38fib level and the bottom support (around .00000610).
This bearish momentum could end if the news got confirmed.
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden