insa
Long

NXT/BTC August with Ardor incoming !

POLONIEX:NXTBTC   NXT / Bitcoin
In this chart we have analyzed NXT on his super strong Up Trend since about 1.5 months ago, without doubt this is one of the most impressive comebacks in the crypto market after being in an all time low for a very long period.

Basically we will be expecting NXT to rise as the Ardor Release get closer and closer, as many of you already know Ardor every hour is getting more expensive in the amount of NXT to hold so you receive your Ardor, by now already 32% of all Ardor has been given away which leaves only 68% of the coins to be distributed, if we do math you will be needing to hold 1.32 NXT until Oct. 12th for you to receive 1 ARDR, and not only that you will be needing more NXT, you also will be needing to pay more for each NXT as time goes by.

As the price climbs up further and further expect higher levels of volatility as many people will start to get rid of they're NXT after a long wait for recovery on the price they paid about a year and a half ago. So we will be noticing higher levels of volatility plus a very strong resistance when price do major steps forward.

This is an easy swinging trade coin as the volatility is still controllable and daily moves are in average dancing around 200 pips up and down.

I hope all of you are in the accumulation of those ARDR tokens as they will be very valuable for main chain - child chain security of the network.
for us long termers for NXT are we gonna get this ARDR too?... tnx
Antworten
Munday ValEn
Yes if you hold your NXT you will get Ardor on 12th October.
Antworten
@Munday, It mean If now I buy 132 unit NXT and hold until 12th OCtober, I have 132 NXT + 100 ARDR???
Antworten
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen Signal-Finder Kryptowährung Signal-Finder Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden