NEO - Where to - Thoughts?

BITTREX:NEOBTC   Neo / Bitcoin
4hr - 1hr show steady separation of from the 200MA and MAs. Current resistance at .01244…

Need to watch over next 4 - 8 hours to see if we can get a close above or below the current .01244 resistence.

1. If we get a close below resistance we can see price action move down toward minor support at .01201…. If minor support breaks further moves down to .01110 expected with potential stutters (even a move up) around the "stutter zone" .01192…
2. If we get a break to the upside of .01244… we could see price action continue bullish with minor resistance at the .01291… level. If this level is broken continued upwards to .013968..

I'm long on NEO. I'm expecting target 1 to be in reach as we have a nice confluence of M/D fibs zone at .01700000. this may take a minute to get there.
Kommentar: Looks like .01244... is holding currently as resistance. 15-30 minute charts has MAs crossed and 15 and moving together on 30minutes. MAs from 4hr to 1hr are moving together adding pressure to the downside. We have about 1 1/2 left on the current four candle, currently bearship, with a prior candle. Are we looking at a double top?? At close we should get a confirmation of downside action.

I'm thinking we are going south...

Next support in sight going to be .0120.... 1hr MAs crossed to downside, 2-4hr MAs moving together.

Continued downward pressure continued through the night. We have MAs about to cross on the 4hr. We'll need to wait for confirmation at the next 4hr close. 3hr - 15 min MAs crossed and price action moving towards or below 200 MA as you work down those charts.

Support at .01201... still in play for next possible reverse up.
Kommentar: .02101.. holding current support on the 4hr. Closed above but spiking to it..
Kommentar: .01201.. still providing support on Day / 4hr charts. 3-1hr charts still have 8 & 18 MA moving together. On the 1hr we have a cross of the MAs and now a break to the downside of the 38 MA. Still waiting for a break and close below to see movement to the stutter zone. Although a bounce and rise to the upside is possible. We'll have to wait and see how we close the day and the next day or so. (long term)

We got a close below and a close above on the 4hr at .01201.. support level. Currently moving back up to test .0124 resistance.
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Startseite Aktien-Screener Forex-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden