nagarjunroy

Litecoin Looks very bullish. Watch out for breakout

COINBASE:LTCUSD   Litecoin / Dollar
Just like the previous NEO Prediction. Seems like it is Litecoin's show this time!
Kommentar:
Kommentar: We have got a breakout!
Watching this closely, but we should DEFINITELY wait for the breakout at this point. Large risk of rolling over here. Needs to hold $144.60. Looks like we may be headed back to the $110-$125 area for a bit...
Antworten
@kg3333333, Yes probably and I am hoping cause then I will pick some more up. But MACD and RSI pointing towards a bottom IMO. So let's see!
Antworten
kg3333333 nagarjunroy
@nagarjunroy, Me too! I agree on the MACD and RSI and I do think we are working to form a bottom, but that potential bearish engulfing at the top of the channel on the daily and losing the 90 EMA on the 4hr have me concerned. We need to close a 4hr candle above $156.44 SOON or we will likely lose the 50EMA as well, and that wouldn't be good at all...A break below $144.60-70ish before the close today and we probably go test the range I mentioned.
Antworten
@kg3333333, Sounds like I am going to get some more cheap LTC. TD indicator also went down to a 9. Tone seems expert on this indicator and he says ignore 1 number flip inside a series and count it as a red number. So the green 1 is actually a red 8 and the red 1 after that is a red 9. So that is also probably pointing to a bottom. Let us see how it turns out in next couple of days! But really appreciate your views and broaden my knowledge!
Antworten
kg3333333 nagarjunroy
@nagarjunroy, Honestly, I'll be happy either way! Having a breakout to buy or an opportunity to get some cheap LTC both sound great to me! Cheers!
Antworten
carltonzone kg3333333
@kg3333333, This is a real struggle! Looking at the 15-min bar chart, it's trying like heck. I hope it holds. The 15-minute chart looks good for the moment, and is showing a higher low after the $150 point. If it can hold, it may continue. But if it breaks down, I think it will continue the bear trend down to lower levels, possibly eventually to $70. I'm holding for a selling point of $190, and I'm going to sell and wait for the final bottom. It's chancy, but I'm playing this safe. I have a feeling that the overall chart is showing that we could still be working towards the absolute bottom of this trend, and then I'll take my position again and wait for the real bull ride.
+1 Antworten
kg3333333 carltonzone
@carltonzone, I think that is a great idea. Best of luck!
Antworten
DE Deutsch
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Startseite Aktien-Screener Devisen-Screener Krypto-Screener Wirtschaftskalender So funktioniert es! Chartmerkmale Hausregeln Moderatoren Webseite & Brokerlösungen Widgets Stock Charting Bibliothek Feature-Anfrage Blog & Nachrichten FAQ - Häufige Fragen & Antworten Hilfe & Wiki Twitter
Profil Profileinstellungen Konto und Abrechnung Meine Support Tickets Support kontaktieren Veröffentlichte Ideen Followers Ich folge Private Nachrichten Chat Abmelden