I expect a correction that could take us down to the $30-$24 range again where it will be the perfect chance to accumulate more LISK.
TP1: $61.98 (110% Profit)
TP2: $73.17 (150% Profit)
TP3: $78.69 (170% Profit)
TP4: $83.23 (185% Profit)
TP5: $89.02 (205% Profit)
If Lisk manages to breach TP5 before the relaunch date, I will update with new targets.
Good luck accumulating more LISK.
My only advice for you guys is:
- BUY THE FEAR (Buy when everyone is selling)
- HOLD HOLD HOLD!
Good luck :)
This is probably the last chance for anyone to buy Lisk at ~$20... Fill your bags now before the train takes off and leaves you behind.
Today: LISK listed on Huobi (Chinese Exchange)
Overall market is extremely bearish since BTC is falling due to CME manipulation to buy cheap BTC. Everything will go back to normal and LISK will be a top performer this year! A great year indeed for Lisk.
The reason why I changed from LSK:USD to LSK:BTC is because BTC has a bigger influence on the crypto price movement at the moment and with the majority of volume of Lisk being traded against BTC.
However, this still has rebounded (given all the recent FUD around Crypto, and the downmove on BTC, I believe LSK has held up well). I added on the dips towards the 4hour 200MA and will likely hold for a bit longer.
I already accumulated lots of Lisk and will accumulate more if price goes down. I'm now a Lisk believer and 100$ is a "ok" price in case the team meet the deadlines and the meeting on the 20/Feb. turns out to be positive.
I wonder where price might go after SDK Alpha release in April..
But let's see, Lisk team has been delaying a lot - that's quite annoying for the long term investors. I hope 20th fEb. is pretty positive and the re-branding is not delayed again.
What do you believe has more impact on the investors community, SDK release or relaunch?
Cheers form Amsterdam.
I believe Lisk Core v1.0 will be announced before the relaunch date (20th Feb, 2017) which could give us a good price run-up as we approach the event.
I believe in Max and I am confident that he will be able to do an outstanding presentation. SDK release will be the real killer that will take LISK to the moon!
Let's wait and see :)
Many people flamed me 2 months ago when I said Lisk will go up from $6 to $30..... I am confidently aiming for a conservative $90/LISK next month to sell 40% of my position and will hold 60% for SDK.
You can tip me a beer anytime :D
LISK ADDRESS: 16913548886128029224L
Well.. approaching the date ;) I'm loading up slowly with Lisk and it already represents more than half of my cryptofolio. I also believe SDK will be a success and Lisk will moon once again :D
Have a nice lisk ride!