- Iridium launched multiple satellite successfully with SpaceX for its Iridium NEXT constellation. The launch cost is relatively low.
- Recurring revenue with positive profit compared to its competitor ORBSCOMM which is losing money every quarter
- Trump is privatizing Air Traffic Control which is a major business for one of the iridium's subdivision. also benefits the business
- high barrier of entry for this industry. you can buy the company for 1 bil. that's cheap
- buyers getting more aggressive and keep moving up to buy more, as indicated with higher high.
- the stock is in a multi year channel with strong resistance up ahead. I think it will break out soon given how buyers are getting very aggressive and the top resistance has been tested many many times. Once it breaks out, we could see this thing go up by a lot.
- short interest is ridiculously high, ripe for short squeeze