This is IOTA vs BTC on the 4h Chart.
- Already confirmed a breakout, another close above the "green dotted line" and IOTA can enter some very momentum.
- The is about to crossover.
- Strong 4h green candle according to TD and Candle stick analysis.
- The globalists ( Microsoft included) behind MIOTA are meeting tomorrow and every 13 days about this coin. This causes lots of hype and potential price movement.
What's your take?
Do you like this set up?
Trade at your own risk.
This is a only "buy signal" opportunity. If you don't understand, then this is trade is not for you.
Look at it, enjoy it, and try to learn from it.
The level not seen on the chart is: 0.0010966 (Fib. 2.618)
According to my analysis of the charts.
1H Chart: It is building up, coming back from a small correction, reversing fully, to gain momentum to form a bull run, an uptrend is already in place:
2h Chart: Same as 1 hour, maintaining the uptrend, but if by any chance the support line is broken, it can cause problem with the momentum:
4H Chart: Clear room for growth, all indicators giving bullish signals:
1D chart: A new uptrend is forming on the daily chart. The #1 TD gives a very bullish signal, added to the bounce from support and reversal from the indicators, it shows that IOTA will have a bull run within today or tomorrow:
This is my analysis based on TD Sequential, candle stick reading, MACD, RSI, STOCH and chart trendline.
The 4h chart looks specially bullish, as does the 1D chart:
- There isn't much data on the weekly chart, too young on that time frame. But still the overall feeling is more bullish than bearish, so bullish it is.
- The daily chart can give us more information. You can see the black dashed lines as support and the magenta lines as resistance, levels to be broken to choose either direction.
- You can see a parallel channel and a triangle formation. This is a strong consolidation period, this coin is young and now is deciding what it wants to do next. This is the type of trade that needs time to develop. At this point anything can happen, with a positive feeling more than negative.
- You can hold and wait. Sell if support is broken. Hold if breakout upward happens to aim for targets. That's all I have for now.
Thanks for your support.
- Short, Mid & Long Term
- Safe, Strong, Highly Profitable
- Detailed Instructions, Targets, Stop loss, Buy-in Range
- Early Signals, Exclusive Articles & Much More...
Can I ask what's your profit strategy for all these alts? How much do you sell per target price? Do you liquidate the position once you reach your top target or do you keep some for long run?
I'd love to see some education charts from you on this.
thanks in advance for your feedback and happy new year !