Textbook on 4H/6H/12H/1D.
* Regular updates: https://github.com/GenesisVision/
* Only 4.4M coins and still under the radar: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gen...
* Busy roadmap up until 2020: https://genesis.vision/
* On the team, developers from St . Petersburg Exchange and CEO of Tools for Brokers with over 300 brokers as clients: http://t4b.com/
* Great community on telegram (no meme-fest or moonkids): https://t.me/genesisvision
* Trading tournament coming up January 2018, syncs perfectly with the chart.
* BTC-icon Charlie Shrem on the advisors team.
* Aims to attract the whole MetaTrader-scene: $$$
* Added to Binance just after ICO , which in my mind tends to add only quality coins
* Holds amazingly well regardless of BTC-movements
THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM TRADING ADVICE!!!
ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
Looking at their roadmap, the alpha and integration with MetaTrader is scheduled within the triangle.
Looking at history, hit milestones are usually a good thing.
If GVT breaks of the triangle within days, well it's a breakout;)
If it doesn't, it'll likley remain within the triangle and retrace to fib 0.382/0.236, this is a LONG trade.