I decided to go in a moderate risk trade, and am up 52 pips. Currently the neckline has not been broken and I'm looking for a retest that will give me confirmation that this will continue to go bearish
. Now it's a bit of a waiting game as it may consolidate for a bit here around the 1.0736 area. Though technically still in an uptrend, if this breaks market structure, we are in for a nice ride down. I base the majority of my analysis off of the 4H.