The macroeconomic data and political winds are very effective as is always in the EURUSD parity. Long-term analysis is necessary.
For me, the alarm bells will start to play in the "zone of interest" between 1.0620 and 1.0520 as I showed on the chart. (You can see more detail in my long-term analysis), these levels can be suitable for long trades. It will need to be re-examined when it comes to level. You should set an alarm at this level.
I don’t think Shorting is a good trade for today. It's very risky and likes gambling.
Please Read very carefully until the end of this post!!!
The requirements of the strategy;
- The price must reach the target area (ZONE OF INTEREST)
- level should be in the oversold territory when the price comes to ZONE OF INTEREST.
- Price Must have come to ZONE OF INTEREST with; corrections, Fibonacci retracements and support line level which I signed in the long term analysis before ( last week).
- Price should be followed very carefully in 1 month period.
- Monthly, weekly, daily and 4-hour charts must be examined and evaluated individually.
- Fundamentals should be followed very carefully.( dollar index , eurozone etc.)
- You have to use the option or future market to hedge your strategy or position.
- If there is a discrepancy between these data, the analysis should be reassessed and modified if necessary. “No man ever steps in the same river twice!”
This is just a . No one has the ability to know the future.
I prepare the entry and exit levels in my analysis according to my own risk profile. Risk profile and money management are personal matters. Everyone has their own risk perception. You should assess your risk profile and change if it's necessary. ; Creates a forecast of the time of entry and exit after the fundamental is completed. In capital markets, without money management, you just lose money. Do not start without knowing the money management because the losses will be much more dramatic if you are doing leveraged trades.
There is a very critical issue. If you do not hedge your positions and strategies, you will be very sensitive to the dramatic movements that can be experienced up and down. You should take a position in options and market for this. and options market is a very deep and wide issue. If you do not know how to hedge your position, how to protect your position, how to trade options and , do not trade stocks. They will take your money from your hand !!!