the pair had a bearish
breakout of an expanding triangle formation. if we can get a good abc
pullback on lower timeframes, then we could get in on the sell. if prices for some reason make a strong bullish
pullback then we will hold off on this setup. if we get a 38.2% retracement
of the smaller bearish
wave then we could look to join trhe sell. we have also manager to climb over and close back under the 200 MA's.
we can short to targets at the 38.2 and 61.8. depending on momentum we can hold or close.