1. Beijing-based Huobi, a Chinese crypto trading platform founded in September 2013 and one of the largest in China announced that trading in CNY/ETH will begin on Wednesday of this week.
Trading will start on 12:00 May 31st ( GMT +8). ETH deposit and withdrawal will be available from then on as well.
Huobi is offering the following incentives to commemorate listing of ETH:
– From now to May 31st, if you trade BTC or LTC, you can get 5mETH for free.
– From May 31st 12:00 to June 3rd 12:00, ETH trading commission fee is 0.01%.
– From June 3rd 12:00 to June 8th 12:00, ETH trading commission fee is 0.05%.
2. Recently, OKCoin users have taken interest in the development of Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC), and there is an increasing demand for OKCoin to enable ETH and ETC trading. For the past two years, we have been constantly reviewing the viability of listing ETH and ETC based on factors including technical maturity, innovation, market liquidity, and compliance.
OKCoin will officially enable Ethereum (ETH) deposit and withdrawal services on 22:00, May 31. ETH trading services will be officially available on 12:00, June 1.
3. 1 hour is below 40.00.
Do you have a price target or a timeframe for which this trade is valid?
Btw, you other trades look spot on. Started following you because of a BTC trade. You ware saying it will go up the other guy was saying it will go down now, no, now! and so on... Your work is still appreciated, you should have more followers! Cheers!